Sutra of the day

Bura Jo Dekhan Main Chala, Bura Naa Milya Koye

Jo Munn Khoja Apnaa, To Mujhse Bura Naa Koye

They read me regularly

Sunday, November 23, 2008

One night I had a dream

One Night I had A Dream
In my dream I was walking along the beach with Lord. Across the sky flash scene from my life , in each scene I noticed two sets of foot-prints in sand , one belonging to me and other the Lord.
When the Last scene of my life flash before me , I looked back at foot-prints , I noticed that many times along the path of my life there was only one set of foot-prints. I also noticed that it happened at that very lowest and saddest times of my life , I questioned Lord about it.
“ Lord you said that once you decided to follow me , you’d walk with me all the way. But , I noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life there is only one set of foot-prints . I don’t understand why , when I needed you most , you would leave me “?
Replied the Lord !
“ My son , my precious child I love you and would never leave you during yours time of suffering and trial and you see only one set of foot-prints . I was carrying you”.

No comments: